Delivery across all territory of Ukraine is carried out by Nova Poshta. Payment on the fact of reception of production, delivery is paid by the buyer.
The cost of delivery depends on the weight of the parcel, the cost of the order and according to the tariffs of Nova Poshta, the delivery is usually about 1-2 days.
When ordering goods by cash on delivery – parcel is stored at Nova Poshta free of charge for 5 days from the date of arrival. In case of late receipt of goods – the shop withdraws (returns) the parcel.
For CIS countries, Europe and all over the world:
Carried out using the standard postal service Ukrposhta, delivery time 12-16 days. For faster delivery – EMS postal service, delivery time 6-8 days.
For residents of Ukraine
You can pay for purchases made on the scissorhands.space website both upon receipt of the parcel at the post office, or by bank transfer to a credit card.
For residents of the CIS countries
International orders for residents of the CIS countries are paid by direct bank transfer to the current account through the PaySend system. The parcel is sent after 100% payment, the amount also includes the cost of delivery.
For residents of EUROPE
International orders are paid through MoneyGram, Ria, Sigue, WesterUnion, PrivateMoney bank transfer systems or Swift direct bank transfer. The parcel is sent after 100% payment, the amount also includes the cost of delivery.
SCISSOR HANDS RETURN
Orders placed on scissorhands.space can be returned for any reason within 14 days from the receiving date.
Just fill a return form on the website and send your order back to us.
HOW TO RETURN THE PRODUCT ORDERED AT SCISSORHANDS.SPACE
With ScissorHands the return is always free. oods purchased at scissorhands.space cannot be returned to retail stores.
It will take a few business days to process the return and send the refund, in the form appropriate to the method of payment for the item, after we receive the returned order.
We do not accept returns for Scissor Hands items purchased from retail stores.
Public offer agreement
1.1. This offer is the official offer of TM ” Scissor Hands “, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and places a Public Offer (offer ) on the official website of the Seller “ www . scissorhands . space “(hereinafter referred to as the” Internet site “).
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is the fact that the Buyer pays for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Product” – models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
* “Online store” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”, a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by making an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” – a company that sells goods presented on the Internet site.
* “Buyer” – an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* “Order” – selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer’s ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
– voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
– Self-registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager of the company is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
Cash on delivery
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the branch of the transport company for cash in UAH.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order delivery terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
– to unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer is obliged:
– timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
– place an order in the online store;
– draw up an electronic contract;
– require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Liability of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
– for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of individual models of personal computer monitors;
– for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond the scope of his control;
– for unlawful illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
– for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers – IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The Buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure circumstances mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, subject to its preliminary publication on the website “ www . scissorhands . space “
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way of selling goods over the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified during the ordering process. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store means the Buyer’s full agreement with the terms of the sale and purchase agreement (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”
9.6. Using the resource of the online store for previewing the product, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer, is free.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, etc.
The procedure for returning goods of good quality
10.1. The return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Return of goods to the online store is at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the online store returns to him the amount paid for the goods upon the return of the goods minus the compensation for the costs of the online store associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
11. 1. An electronic contract is considered concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement receives a response to accept this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”.
11.2. Before the expiration of this Agreement, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store “” scissorhands . space ”” on the official website “ www . scissorhands . space “, has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to provide the right to use the Internet platform for individual entrepreneurs and legal entities for the sale of goods.